Digital Lending is a new method of debt financing that enables individuals to borrow and lend money without a financial institution as middleman. Digital loans offer investors the option to lend money to credit-worthy but under-served individuals while earning them a good return on investment.
How does Digital Lending work?
Borrowers interested in applying for a loan approach a Digital Lending platform like Loan Singh.
- The borrower provides Loan Singh with the required personal and financial information.
- Loan Singh does a credibility check for each borrower basis their current financial position; and, not their past credit card history.
- Loan Singh facilitates mapping lenders to borrowers
- Once the loan is approved, funds are disbursed to the borrower within 48 hours.
Lenders approach a Digital lending platform like Loan Singh, as an alternative investment option, where they can invest some of their funds in order to get high returns.
- Lenders decide the amount they want to invest, along with the tenure.
- Borrower profiles that suit the Lender’s investment bracket are matched
- Lender agrees to lend basis a borrower’s profile and indicates approval online
- The borrower is provided with the funds requested
- Monthly installments are directly credited onto the lender’s account.
What are the benefits of Digital Lending?
Borrowers find Loan Singh a better funding source since it offers:
- Low Interest Rates compared to any bank
- Fixed Monthly Installments
- No hidden fees
- Easy online loan application process
- No prepayment penalty unlike banks
Lenders opt for a platform like Loan Singh since it offers:
- High returns compared to other investment classes
- Principal protection
- Easy online investment process
- No hidden fees
- Transparent process
Digital Lending loans – A New Investment Opportunity with Loan Singh
Loan Singh’s personal loan process is completely online. We help you address your financial needs.
Apply at www.loansingh.com today!