Okay, so we are going to take a guess now and think of 3 online shopping platform apps that are currently installed on your smartphone. One, Amazon; Two, Flipkart; Three, Myntra? How did we do? At least Amazon would be there, right?
Now, what made you download the app and keep it part of your app arsenal? Do you remember which was the first shopping app you installed? How primitive was the navigation? How hard was it to filter your preferences? You surely tried clicking on ‘Buy Now’, but closed the app when the time came to make the payment. It must have felt surreal. The freedom to choose your clothing without worrying about getting out of your couch was a new thrill.
Shopping Loan in India
What if we tell you that the same convenience of ordering your designer clothes online is now available in applying for a shopping loan online; all you need is your PAN, and latest 6 month’s bank statement. What you need to understand is that a shopping loan is a credit instrument that is different compared to a credit card loan or borrowing from a friend. We, at Loan Singh, want you to upgrade your aspirations and your lifestyle. Isn’t it better to have the funds first and then go shopping around, instead of burning your credit card limit?
There is no harm in upgrading your gadgetry or wardrobe. You are salaried and need to look your best. A whole new range of smartphones is being released with awesome features each year. World famous designers have their designs being sold online in India. Summer wear and spring collection are now being made affordable and easy. So, why not join the winds of change. Loan Singh’s finance blog tells you about everything related to unsecured loans in India. If you are earning enough then there is nothing to worry about when applying for a shopping loan or a consumer durable loan. Shopping loan is a financial opportunity that is not offered to everyone. Being salaried for at least 6 months and no credit blemishes, are the traits of someone who can avail a shopping loan in India.
Shopping Loan Benefits in India
Loan Singh’s hassle-free process and quick approval shopping loans are perfect for salaried individuals like you who are too busy to even take rest. The attractive EMIs and interest rates at Loan Singh, make shopping loans affordable to repay back. Add luxury to your mundane lives without putting too much strain on your finances. Your dreams are our dreams. We help turn your dreams into reality. Brand new appliances and electronic products are also needed in case you are relocating due to your job. The job relocation personal loan at Loan Singh helps cover exactly this.
Loan Singh’s easy EMI calculator can help you understand how much you need to pay in order to clear your consumer durable loan. The calculator only needs your intending loan amount and tenure for telling you how much you need to pay each month. The consumer durable loan can be availed between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 5,00,000.
Another huge benefit you have with a Loan Singh shopping loan is that you have the freedom to choose where you want to spend your loan amount. You can apply for a shopping loan and utilize the cash to spend on Amazon, some on Flipkart or some on Snapdeal. Unlike so many e-commerce websites that let you gain discounts for possessing a debit card or points of a particular finance provider, Loan Singh’s personal loan can be utilized to be spent on the outlet or website you want and for the products you want.
Traits of a Good Online Shopping Platform
You know where to go when you need a really quick and hassle-free online shopping loan, right? Now, what about an online shopping platform that serves all your needs. Can a good online web store test hold true on your test of patience? Can your level of requirements be met on a robust e-commerce platform? Is the choice of selection for the products you are looking for being met on the right e-commerce platform? Is the look and feel of the e-commerce website appealing to you?
All these questions can only be answered if we look at the following 8 essential criteria that go into making a good e-commerce platform really great. Some of you might enjoy Amazon’s global appeal. Some might prefer Flipkart due to being habitual shoppers there. Some might go with Pepperfry or Urban Ladder for swanky furniture.
Let’s look at 8 tips for choosing the best e-commerce shopping platform.
- Load Time
The faster the web store loads, the more of our precious time is saved. Online shopping is all about being quick and swift. It is possible that your internet could be causing the web store to load slow but at most times they do load pretty fast. Failure to load on time makes us feel uninterested and we then simply drop-off from the site. The good e-commerce platform needs to keep website load time as a priority, with so many inbound links, images, product information, banners and SKUs to cater to. The faster it loads, the smoother it is for us.
- Platform Design
There are so many of us who judge a book by its cover, and that’s exactly what we do when shopping online. An online store that makes use of unreadable font, too much white space or disproportionate flow can make us hit ‘BACKSPACE’ once on the homepage. Poor overall aesthetics also hamper our resolve to stay longer on the platform. A good platform design not just leaves a good impression but also grows the brand.
- Easy Navigation
Too much sophistication in web store navigation can leave a sour aftertaste. This is the aspect closely linked to selling products online. If you cannot even find a smooth navigation to the further steps, you happen to leave the site ultimately. Proper categorization, usage of instant filters to input our preferences and efficient search bars can make the online shopping experience enjoyable and productive.
- Informative Content
Effective use of content in product description helps us to understand more about the product. If the content is distorted then we have no idea about whether to trust the product’s validity or not. If the content tells us exactly what we want to know, then we can quickly read the description, check added details and hit checkout. Major content-related information on a good online store includes:
- Language has to be simple
- Conversation style works best
- Simple words used instead of jargon
- Benefits should be highlighted and mentioned exhaustively
- People’s motivation to buying the product needs to be there
5 High-Quality Images
Using high definition imagery not just helps us to identify the intended product, but also adds in a sense of professionalism. Nowadays, there are plenty of high-end cameras available that almost anyone can get fantastic product images.
- Reviews & Related
Mentioning user reviews builds trust and we almost certainly scroll to the end of the page to look at user reviews to look at similar real-life experiences with the product. Related products are also an excellent way for us to look at any accompaniments with the primary product. Recommendations for such products make us think if we could make use of any combination offer. Related products is a way for the web store owner to cross-sell the products but if it’s useful to us we can add it on to the cart too. Reviews by like-minded people give us an overall working picture of the product. It validates our choices.
- Payment & Checkout
If there is no ease in payment then an e-commerce website will fail on its promise of being a faster mode of shopping. Convenience is key when shopping online. Cashless payment is the obvious convenience factor. Some factors to evaluate a good e-commerce platform with respect to checkout or payment options are:
- No unwanted pop-ups on the checkout page
- Multiple payment options
- Minimal information to be asked
- Security certificates are helpful
- Customer Support
Online shopping does not allow you to actually look at the product in-hand or speak to customer service personnel face-to-face. Everything needs to be streamlined in a way via calls or emails. Astute e-commerce platforms keep an eye out for customer woes on social media as well. Of course, there is the FAQ section, but a human interaction always works best.
Festival Loans in India
Festival loans helps you to spend a whole load of cash on buying gifts for loved ones, purchasing new clothes, purchasing the latest gadgets, improve the décor of your home, purchase home appliances, bring home a used vehicle or plan a trip abroad during the festive holidays. A Navratri loan or Diwali loan or Dussehra loan are all apt to apply for and spend during the respective festival.
Just think about it. Festival loans can get your home ready for celebrating with visiting family. It is also an auspicious time to apply for a festival loan to buy a second-hand vehicle. You can also apply for a festival loan from Loan Singh and spend it for travelling with family. Kids will be at home for the holidays and their constant pester to go on a holiday can be solved with festival loans.
Big marketers, retailers and ecommerce players are expecting the festival season to boost their sales, even more than the same period last year. This, despite the depreciating rupee and rise in fuel prices. Top consumer electronic brands such as Panasonic and Sony, along with the top 2 e-commerce marketplaces in India, Flipkart & Amazon, are all gearing up for one helluva festival shopping season.
There is no doubt that the festival shopping for this year will grow by the double digits, thanks to a positive GDP growth of 8.2% during the last quarter towards the macro-economy. The sales will be firing on all cylinders also because of the easy and wider availability of consumer finance. Despite the decrease in the Rupee, you can expect a steady growth in smart television sales, thanks to the start of Hero ISL, India’s tour of Australia and the English Premier League’s importance phase.
Appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines could be poised to jump a double digit growth after the GST slash in July. Consumers who are salaried and living in tier II cities are bound to influence discretionary spending. The GST on electronic products were slashed from 28% to 18%. A good monsoon has also stabilized demand in rural areas towards electronic products.
It is historically observed that a festive spending or festival shopping period is observed from the start of October continuing to much after the New Year. Consumers spend more during the last 3 months of the year, than they do during the whole year. Last year, the pre-GST sales had taken the gloss off the yearly Diwali spending spree. This year however, there will be many who will not be denied.
The depreciating rupee will also ensure that retailers will increase prices of their products and commodities. The discretionary spending for white goods even in small towns are expected to become stable thanks to a good monsoon. The festive period would have gained significance with Onam, but the floods in Kerala were a difficult time for everyone across India. The washout now subsided, there are hopes that southern India will contribute heavily towards festive shopping towards the end of the year.
Diwali, which will be celebrated between the 5th of November to 9th of November, accounts to between 35-40% of various consumer industries. There never is a dull moment during Diwali. The purchase sentiment during Diwali is unique. Retailers will no doubt shower consumers with discounts, but the trend this year would be focused on a ‘Wardrobe Refresh’ rather than the same old discounts, offers and schemes.
Online marketplaces are bound to witness a boom in discounts, deals and finance options to appease the surge in sales. Categories such as television, apparels and smartphones together constitute close to 72% of online sales. This festive spending season is expected to be the biggest in terms of new customers, adoption of digital payments and traffic visiting the stores. The Big Billion Day is expected to being on October 9th, which will go until the 13th of October 2018.
Shopping Loan For Online Shopping
The best way to fund yourself for shopping on the following ecommerce websites is by applying for the shopping loan and then finding what you want on the following ecommerce websites.
- Shopping loan to shop on Ajio.com (collection of international labels)
- Shopping loan to shop on 23basio.com (nail paints and shoes)
- Shopping loan to shop on Abof.com (accessories and apparel)
- Shopping loan to shop on aliexpress.com (marketplace for all types of products)
- Shopping loan to shop on Asos.com (collection of international labels)
- Shopping loan to shop on Amazon.in (multiple products and brands)
- Shopping loan to shop on Amerucanswan.com (apparel and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Adirawoman.com (hygiene and shape wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Bestylish.com (shoes & accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Biotique.com (skincare brand website)
- Shopping loan to shop on Blab.co.in (cosmetics and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Brandsvillage.com (clothing, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Biba.in (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Cosmetix.in (cosmetics, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Cilory.com (lingerie, health care, personal care products etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Coolbuy.in (clothing, jewelry, home & kitchen)
- Shopping loan to shop on Caratlane.com (jewelry)
- Shopping loan to shop on Chrono24.in (watch market)
- Shopping loan to shop on Craftsvilla.com (sarees, jewelry, etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on com (buy pre-loved luxury goods)
- Shopping loan to shop on Digaaz.com (luxury bags, watches etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Doozyshopping.com (apparel for men & women)
- Shopping loan to shop on Donebynone.com (bags, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Darveys.com (luxury shopping)
- Shopping loan to shop on Ebay.com (multiple products and brands)
- Shopping loan to shop on Ethoswatches.com (luxury watches)
- Shopping loan to shop on Elitify.com (luxury Shopping)
- Shopping loan to shop on Ethnicdukaan.com (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fashionandyou.com ( apparel and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Flipkart.com (multiple products and brands)
- Shopping loan to shop on Futurebazaar.com (clothing, accessories, electronics etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fashnvia.com (clothing, accessories, etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fashionatclick.com (women’s wear, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fetise.com (apparels, accessories etc. for men)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fashionara.com (apparels, bags, accessories and more)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fabfurnish.com (furniture, home Furnishing etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Faballey.com (women’s clothing & accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Fressup.com (curation of looks and outfits)
- Shopping loan to shop on Goodlife.com (makeup, skin care products etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Globusstores.com (online portal for Globus)
- Shopping loan to shop on Getitbazaar.com (fashion & lifestyle, electronics, etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Homeshop18.com (portal for Channel Home Shop 18)
- Shopping loan to shop on Homecentre.in (furnishing, decor and more)
- Shopping loan to shop on Hometown.in (furniture, decor and more)
- Shopping loan to shop on Handspick.com (women’s clothing, footwear and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Helioswatchstore.com (watch store for Titan)
- Shopping loan to shop on Infibeam.com (books, mobiles, phones etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Indiavarta.com (electronics, watches, phones etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Inonit.in (clothing, accessories, shoes)
- Shopping loan to shop on Indiarush.com (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Indianroots.com (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Jabong.com (clothing, shoes, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Jewelskart.com (jewelry)
- Shopping loan to shop on Juvalia.in (jewelry and accessories for women)
- Shopping loan to shop on Koovs.com (clothing, apparel, bags, shoes etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Landmarkshop.in (portal for Landmark Group)
- Shopping loan to shop on Letsbuy.com (electronics, mobile phones etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Limeroad.com (clothing, accessories, bags, footwear etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on LuluandSky.com (apparel & accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Luxury.tatacliq.com (portal for TataCliq)
- Shopping loan to shop on Myntra.com (shoes, accessories, clothes etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Mirraw.com (ethnic wear and jewelry)
- Shopping loan to shop on Macys.com (clothing, accessories and more)
- Shopping loan to shop on Majorbrands.in (major brands such as Mango, Aldo and Inglot)
- Shopping loan to shop on MrButton.in (menswear and accessories )
- Shopping loan to shop on Nordstrom.com (designer brands to India)
- Shopping loan to shop on Nnnow.com (apparel & accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Oyegirl.com (shopping store for women)
- Shopping loan to shop on Only.in (portal for ONLY)
- Shopping loan to shop on Oasap.com (clothing, accessories and more)
- Shopping loan to shop on Pret-amoda.com (clothing, accessories, home decor etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Poshfusion.com (clothing, footwear and more)
- Shopping loan to shop on Purplle.com (makeup, skin care etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Peppercloset.com (apparel and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Pepperfry.com (home furnishing, appliances etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Pipabella.com (jewelry)
- Shopping loan to shop on Paperlillie.com (clothing, jewelry etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Perniaspopupshop.com (designer labels)
- Shopping loan to shop on Rangrage.in (handcrafted jeans, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Shoppersstop.com (portal for Shoppersstop)
- Shopping loan to shop on Shopping.indiatimes.com
- Shopping loan to shop on Shopping.rediff.com
- Shopping loan to shop on Snapdeal.com (multiple brands and products)
- Shopping loan to shop on Shopatmajorbrands.com (foreign brands)
- Shopping loan to shop on Shop.mango.in (portal for MANGO)
- Shopping loan to shop on Shein.in (apparel & accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Shopnineteen.com (apparel, shoes, bags etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Stalkbuylove.com (apparel, accessories, bags etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Stylefiesta.com (apparel, shoes and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Stylista.com (fashion and lifestyle)
- Shopping loan to shop on Suhaniepittie.com (jewelry)
- Shopping loan to shop on Sbuys.com (apparel & accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Toteteca.com (customized bags)
- Shopping loan to shop on Thecollective.in (major international luxury brands)
- Shopping loan to shop on Trivenisarees.com (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Thequirkbox.com (accessories and apparel)
- Shopping loan to shop on Utsavfashion.in (sarees, jewelry etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Vivaahsurat.com (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Varighty.com (watches, bags, accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Voylla.com ( bags, jewelry, accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Veromoda.in (portal for Vero Moda)
- Shopping loan to shop on Watchkart.com (watches from major makers)
- Shopping loan to shop on Wforwoman.com (ethnic wear)
- Shopping loan to shop on Yebhi.com (shoes, clothes, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Yepme.com (shoes, clothes, accessories etc.)
- Shopping loan to shop on Youshine.in (latest fashion jewelry and accessories)
- Shopping loan to shop on Zovi.com (apparels and accessories for men & women)
About Loan Singh
Loan Singh is a digital lending platform that prides in providing online personal loan or unsecured personal loan to salaried individuals. You can apply for quick funds as an easy emergency loan which is not a bank loan. We provide a loan with the best personal loan interest rates. The instant funds, or instant loans, are loans between Rs.50,000 and Rs.5,00,000 taken for purposes such as:
- Home improvement loan/Home renovation loan
- Marriage loan/ Wedding loan
- Medical loan
- Used vehicle loan
- Consumer durable loan
- Vacation loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card refinancing loan
- Job relocation loan
- Travel loan
- Festival loan
- Gold jewelry loan
- Shopping loan
- Lifestyle loan
You can calculate your easy EMIs using our personal loan EMI calculator. We accept bank statement and PAN, for quick loan approval. A bad credit score or credit report errors can lead to personal loan rejection. The ‘Loan Singh Finance Blog’ is one of the best finance blogs in India. Loan Singh is a product of Seynse Technologies Pvt Ltd and is a partner to the Airtel Online Store.
Loan Singh’s Online Presence
Loan Singh is not an anonymous digital platform. We are present on almost all leading social media platforms. All you need to do is look for us. You can find us on Loan Singh Facebook, Loan Singh Twitter, Loan Singh YouTube, Loan Singh Pinterest, Loan Singh Instagram, Loan Singh LinkedIn, Loan Singh Blogarama, Loan Singh Google Review, Loan Singh Medium, Loan Singh Reddit, Loan Singh Tumblr, Loan Singh Scoop It, Loan Singh Storify, Loan Singh Digg and Loan Singh Blogger.