Hi Friends! After a long weekend of “Bura Na Mano Holi Hai”, it’s back to the cubicle for many of us. While thinking about today’s topic to write on, I went through some of the personal loan purposes that our borrowers prefer most. One of the topmost personal loan purposes on the list spelled TRAVEL. That was it! I thought why not give you guys 15 tips to effortlessly plan an overseas vacation, but using funds from Loan Singh. J
Whether it is planning an overseas honeymoon trip with the missus or traveling to Los Angeles to literally see stars at Oscar 2018, a travel personal loan is a great option. Why do I say that? Because I have already sanctioned a travel personal loan, to hundreds of credit-worthy salaried individuals in the past 1 year.
Loan Singh categorizes a travel personal loan into a vacation personal loan, honeymoon personal loan or even a travel holiday personal loan. Funds availed for these are utilized to apply for travel planning, booking flight tickets online, booking train tickets online (for the interim commute), spend cash overseas on shopping, overseas hotel accommodation booking, etc.
Why Apply For a Travel Personal Loan?
It is certainly not wrong to dream – Dream of visiting historic monuments that have stood the test of time, a dream of getting seated on the hallowed grounds of your favorite football club, a dream of listening to an Italian opera or simply feeling your feet hit the waves at Copacabana. Of course, you can dream of all these and more…
I can help you dream. Simply go to www.loansingh.com and apply for a personal loan. A personal loan is an unsecured loan that is specifically provided to salaried individuals to spend on travel. Now a travel personal loan, as briefly mentioned above, covers airfares, accommodation, site tours and cost of travel accessories.
Get an instant travel loan approval and the amount in your account within 48 hours. Let me quote this for you:
“You apply for a personal loan with Loan Singh citing the purpose to be ‘travel’. Apply with just your Aadhaar, PAN and bank statement PDF. If you provide all the documents correctly and also rank high on your credit score, you will get instant pre-approval. The amount is then disbursed to your account within 48 hours”
The tenure of your travel loan will determine the repayment amount. A monthly EMI repayment promise (NACH mandate) is enough to get the EMIs auto-debited from your account.
The personal loan criteria to be eligible for Loan Singh are:
Have the right age
Be at least 21 years of age, and of Indian nationality.
You have to be salaried
Be a working professional with a minimum monthly salary of Rs.15,000
Good credit history
You should have a good credit history, a good credit utilization ratio and a balanced credit mix. In case of no credit history, you must at least be salaried for the last 6 months.
Provide your financials
Provide your latest 6 months bank statement in PDF along with PAN and Aadhaar. Remember to provide the bank statement in the PDF format only. If not, then ‘like a spanner thrown in the works’, the algorithm won’t be able to give us the desired output.
Overseas Travel Tips from Loan Singh
The biggest challenge before going out on an overseas travel trip is having the finances available. With Loan Singh taking care of that, you can then focus on the planning, preparation, and the actual traveling.
You need to start with a PLAN. As simple as it may sound, you must remember that planning is absolutely essential for any overseas trip. Some pointers to remember are
- Focus on the number of days you would be traveling. Would it be for a few days, a month or several months, knowing when you will be departing and getting back is important to plan your travel booking, packing, etc.
- Choose an awesome destination. Not because you are going to be spending your personal loan money on it, but simply because a great destination can help you create everlasting memories with family and new friends. Keep options.
- Discuss the destination ideas with family members, colleagues, and friends. Let them add in some input in the form of past experiences, suggestions or things to remember. These might help you to zero-in on your destination.
No MONEY, No Honey! Well, in your case, No Money would lead to No Travel. You need to pay for everything – flight tickets, hotel accommodation, commuting, food, water, and recreation. Loan Singh’s overseas travel loan takes care of that. It is always wise to ensure you have some cash-in-hand or balance in your debit card to spend on your travels.
When you are done with the planning, applied for an overseas travel loan from Loan Singh (and applied for the travel leave from your boss), it’s time to take care of FLIGHT and STAY. These pointers will help:
- Find the cheapest flights available. It is advised you go to a well-received travel search engine
- Try to book the return flight, as well. This will help you save more
- Choose Tuesdays as the day to book flights as most times Airline companies announce deals on Monday evenings. Thank us later!
- Read reviews about hotels or serviced apartments from reputed sites to make the choice.
Next, we look at PACKING. Packing is crucial because here your skills as a handyman (or handywoman) come to the fore. The less your baggage is, the better. Keep in mind these pointers:
- Make sure you have a small hand-held travel kit which includes a first aid material, chargers, toiletries, medicines, passport, tickets, etc.
- Pack maps, travel guide to the city/place you are visiting.
- Try to pack clothes that are wrinkle free and don’t pack clothes you have never worn before.
- Scan and save a copy of your passport, tickets and other important documents on your email ID as a Draft.
- Try to use travel vacuum bags which will help you save more space while traveling.
- If you’re more comfortable with cash, remember to convert some funds to the currency of the place you are going to. Else, get yourself a travel card.
The actual JOURNEY is your last leg. It also includes the time you spend when you depart from your home to the airport and the way back from the airport, post the overseas trip. Some pointers to remember are:
- Learn how to pronounce important words and phrases in the native language of the place you are visiting – such as “Please”, “Thank You”, “Yes”, “No”, “Hello”, “Goodbye” & “Do you understand English?”
- Convert some money into the currency of the place you are visiting.
- Download important apps on your phone which can help you with language translation, GPS, commute and currency conversion.
- Try to be relaxed and calm if you suffer from aerophobia. And if you have motion sickness, mention it to the flight stewards so that they can help you out, if need be.
We hope this article will give you enough inputs to plan your first overseas trip with a travel personal loan from yours truly – Loan Singh. Overseas travel is great fun if done systematically and without stress.
What are your first-time experiences while traveling abroad/overseas? If you have more tips to share, put them in the comments section below. Have a safe trip! J
Loan Singh is a digital lending platform that prides in providing online and unsecured personal loans to salaried individuals. You can apply for quick funds as an easy emergency loan which is not a bank loan, but provide a loan with best personal loan interest rates. The instant funds, or instant loans, are small loans taken for purposes such as:
- Home improvement loan
- House repair loan
- Marriage loan or Wedding loan
- Medical loan
- Second-hand car loan
- Second-hand bike loan
- Consumer durable loan
- Vacation loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card refinancing loan
- Job relocation loan
- Travel loan
- Festival loan
You can calculate your easy EMIs using our personal loan EMI calculator. We accept bank statement, PAN, and Aadhaar for quick loan approval. A bad credit score or credit report errors can lead to personal loan rejection. The ‘Loan Singh Blog’ is one of the best finance blogs in India.
Loan Singh’s Online Presence
Loan Singh is not an anonymous digital platform. We are present on almost all leading social media platforms. All you need to do is look for us. Some destinations you can find us on are:
- Loan Singh on Facebook
- Loan Singh on Twitter
- Loan Singh on Youtube
- Loan Singh Pinterest
- Loan Singh on Instagram
- Loan Singh Blogarama
- Loan Singh Google Review
- Loan Singh Medium Blog
- Loan Singh Reddit Blog
- Loan Singh Tumblr Blog
- Loan Singh Scoop It Blog
- Loan Singh Storify Blog
- Loan Singh Digg Blog
- Loan Singh Blogger
- Loan Singh Lymelight
Loan Singh in Latest News
The year 2017 had been a breakthrough year for Loan Singh. Mention of partnership with Airtel helped Loan Singh to work harder in the space of digital economy. Some snippets of Loan Singh can be found on…