Once the rainy season stops, the following 4 months until January end will be your time to unwind. Many of us work so hard throughout the year that we find it hard to spend quality time ourselves or with family. What better way to do just that by packing your backpacks and heading-off to a cool destination abroad?
Travelling overseas is easier said than done. Firstly, it is tough to save the funds required to make such a trip. With regular monthly expenses such as utilities, rent, food and personal grooming taking up majority of your income, it gets difficult to save.
For such salaried professionals who need that extra boost of travel funds, a personal finance loan can be the best solution. Loan Singh’s digital lending platform provides personal loans to salaried individuals, even to the first timers who have never availed credit or loan before. Before we look at some great travel tips, let’s look at why a travel personal loan online is a great option.
Personal Finance Loan
A personal finance loan is a type of unsecured credit that is generally availed to meet urgent financial needs. Being an unsecured credit, a personal finance loan requires no collateral or mortgage. With no collateral required, it gets difficult for Loan Singh to find out about an applicant’s repayment capacity and his/her past defaults. Loan Singh does not meet the borrower face-to-face, like banks do.
Everything from loan application to amount disbursement is done online. To mitigate the prospect of risk, Loan Singh assesses the applicant’s creditworthiness using their credit report. If you have a good credit history, you have a better chance of avoiding a loan rejection. Your credit score indicates how prompt you have been with your past credit obligations.
Availing a personal loan via Loan Singh is advantageous because there is minimal paperwork involved. So, no time is wasted in cross verifying any paperwork. The personal loan amount, along with interest rate, is calculated for the entire tenure, and in case you want to clear-off the loan before tenure completion, no prepayment penalty is levied by Loan Singh.
The purposes for availing a personal loan are aplenty. Some of them are
- Overseas travel
- Celebration loan
- Gadget loan
- Medical expenses
- Used vehicle
- Online shopping
- Job relocation
- Home improvement
Personal Finance Loan Eligibility
Just like in banks, there is a set of eligibility criteria at Loan Singh as well; albeit a shorter one.
You must be an Indian citizen and earning a minimum of Rs. 20,000 per month. You must a positive credit history to help Loan Singh gauge your repayment capabilities. If you have no credit history, then you must be salaried for at least 6 months. Loan Singh does look at the credit score of applicants.
Overseas Travel Tips from Loan Singh
The biggest challenge before going out on an overseas travel trip is having the finances available. With Loan Singh taking care of that, you can then focus on the planning, preparation and the actual travelling.
You need to start with a PLAN. As simple as it may sound, you must remember that planning is absolutely essential in any overseas trip. Some pointers to remember are
- Focus on the number of days you would be travelling. Would it be for a few days, a month or several months, knowing when you will be departing and getting back is important to plan your travel booking, packing, etc.
- Choose an awesome destination. Not because you are going to be spending your personal loan money on it, but simply because a great destination can help you create everlasting memories with family and new friends. Keep options.
- Discuss the destination ideas with family members, colleagues and friends. Let them add in some input in the form of past experiences, suggestions or things to remember. These might help you to zero-in on your destination.
No MONEY, No Honey! Well, in your case, No Money would lead to No Travel. You need to pay for everything – flight tickets, hotel accommodation, commuting, food, water and recreation. Loan Singh’s overseas travel loan takes care of that. It is always wise to ensure you have some cash in-hand or balance in your debit card to spend on your travels.
When you are done with the planning, applied for an overseas travel loan from Loan Singh (and applied for the travel leave from your boss), it’s time to take care of FLIGHT and STAY. These pointers will help:
- Find the cheapest flights available. It is advised you go to a well-received travel search engine.
- Try to book the return flight, as well. This will help you save more
- Choose Tuesdays as the day to book flights as most times Airline companies announce deals on Monday evenings. Thank us later!
- Read reviews about hotels or serviced apartments from reputed sites to make the choice.
Next, we look at PACKING. Packing is crucial because here your skills as a handyman (or handywoman) come to the fore. The less your baggage is, the better. Keep in mind these pointers:
- Make sure you have a small hand held travel kit which includes a first aid material, chargers, toiletries, medicines, passport, tickets, etc.
- Pack maps, travel guide to the city/place you are visiting.
- Try to pack clothes that are wrinkle free and don’t pack clothes you have never worn before.
- Scan and save a copy of your passport, tickets and other important documents on your email ID as a Draft.
- Try to use travel vacuum bags which will help you save more space while traveling.
- If you’re more comfortable with cash, remember to convert some funds to the currency of the place you are going to. Else, get yourself a travel card.
The actual JOURNEY is your last leg. It also includes the time you spend when you depart from your home to the airport and the way back from the airport, post the overseas trip. Some pointers to remember are:
- Learn how to pronounce important words in the native language of the place you are visiting. Words such as “Please”, “Thank You”, “Yes”, “No”, “Hello”, “Goodbye” & “Do you understand English?”
- Convert some money into the currency of the place you are visiting.
- Download important apps for your phone which can help you with language translation, GPS, commute and currency conversion.
- Try to be relaxed and calm if you suffer from aerophobia. And if you have motion sickness, mention it to the flight stewards so that they can help you out, if need be.
We hope through this article you can plan your first overseas travel trip with a personal loan from Loan Singh. Overseas travel is great fun if done properly and without stress.
What are some of your first time experiences while travelling abroad? If you have more tips to share, put them in the comments section below. Have a safe trip!
About Loan Singh
Loan Singh is a digital lending platform that prides in providing online personal loan or unsecured personal loan to salaried individuals. You can apply for quick funds as an easy emergency loan which is not a bank loan. We provide a loan with the best personal loan interest rates. The instant funds, or instant loans, are loans between Rs.50,000 and Rs.5,00,000 taken for purposes such as:
- Home improvement loan/Home renovation loan
- Marriage loan/ Wedding loan
- Medical loan
- Used vehicle loan
- Consumer durable loan
- Vacation loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card refinancing loan
- Job relocation loan
- Travel loan
- Festival loan
- Shopping loan
- Lifestyle loan
You can calculate your easy EMIs using our personal loan EMI calculator. We accept bank statement, PAN, and Aadhaar for quick loan approval. A bad credit score or credit report errors can lead to personal loan rejection. The ‘Loan Singh Finance Blog’ is one of the best finance blogs in India. Loan Singh is a product of Seynse Technologies Pvt Ltd and is a partner to the Airtel Online Store.
Loan Singh’s Online Presence
Loan Singh is not an anonymous digital platform. We are present on almost all leading social media platforms. All you need to do is look for us. You can find us on Loan Singh Facebook, Loan Singh Twitter, Loan Singh YouTube, Loan Singh Pinterest, Loan Singh Instagram, Loan Singh LinkedIn, Loan Singh Blogarama, Loan Singh Google Review, Loan Singh Medium, Loan Singh Reddit, Loan Singh Tumblr, Loan Singh Scoop It, Loan Singh Storify, Loan Singh Digg and Loan Singh Blogger.