Hey folks! December is here and we all know what that brings right? Holiday!!!
It’s the month of Christmas, it’s the month of a New Year’s eve, and the perfect time to take a breather from your hectic work schedule. New Year’s is certainly worth planning for a family travel trip. It’s time to make your festivities memorable.
But which is the best place to go celebrate a new year? Which is the best place to be when the clock strikes midnight on December 31st? We’ve scouted some wonderful destinations around the world where hearing the midnight gong is a surreal experience. From the beaches of Rio de Janeiro to Berlin’s Brandenberg Gate, there are some iconic destinations on our handpicked list. We will cover one destination each day this month starting from today. Expect epic fireworks display, all-night dance parties, one-of-a-kind cultural traditions and lot more.
We millennials love to work (or at least pretend to). We are so engrossed in our daily tasks, PPT presentations, client meetings, smoking breaks, unending gossip that we forget about the more important things in life, such as family, friends, pets and pizza.
Many of us promised our family that we would go on family vacation by the end of this year. Some of us might opt for spending the start of 2019 in a different country. Some might want to see the sun rise in the east (literally) or some would prefer ogling at the fireworks of Burj-Al-Dubai. We all have our individual plans and travel itinerary to follow.
Some of you might want to go on a world tour perhaps. Whatever the reason for the travel or whichever destination you want to visit, you will need funds. It is not easy for salaried individuals to keep aside some form of travel funds when there are so many priority expenses to cater to. So, what do salaried individuals do in order to go on a holiday? Apply for a travel loan of course.
Travel Loan at Loan Singh
The unsecured aspect of a travel loan in itself makes it a potent financial solution in times of travel cash crunch. Suppose you remove the offline paperwork, delayed verification, repeated trips to the bank and delayed approval, from the travel loan availing process. And then you turn the process online, with only 3 documents (to be uploaded), an approximately 5-minute application process and doing all this from the confines of your home. These features, my friends, make an online travel loan even faster to avail.
An online travel personal loan is a fantastic option during times of sudden travel plans. Sometimes, your savings might not cover the cost of a complete travel holiday. You might sometimes need to supplement your emergency travel fund with a shot of cash from other sources. It is true that a number of traditional lending institutions provide travel loans. But, isn’t an online travel personal loan synonymous with quick, instant and requiring less paperwork?
So, what’s the best source of travel funds to plan a sudden ‘zindagi milengi na dobaara’ travel trip? How can you travel the world with the least of hassles and no tension? How to apply for an instant travel personal loan? Are there any online travel personal loan providers in India? The single answer to all these questions is Loan Singh.
Travel Loan Features
Travel loans are a type of personal loan. These are provided to salaried professionals who are seeking funding for travel. More and more millennials are opting for online digital lending platforms to apply for travel loan. These platforms marry the instantaneous facet of online lending along with the swift backend processing of credit underwriting.
A simple travel loan application process is further coupled by instant e-approval based on credit worthiness. Even applicants with no credit score can apply for a loan, albeit with a 6-month salary credit. Thanks to travel loans at Loan Singh, millennials can now avail up to 10 Lakh for travelling to some of the most gorgeous and stunning locales around the world.
With travel personal loan being secured in nature, you do not need any collateral, guarantor or security. The travel loan can be used to cover travel (airfare, train, bus, Uber, Ola cab etc.), sightseeing, pilgrimage, accommodation, tours, excursions and shopping. Travel personal loan can be used for either domestic travel holidays across India or a foreign trip to go see the world.
Travel To Goa
“Chal na, Goa chalte hain”. This has to be the most profound piece of advice you will get when discussing work or family related issues with a friend. The solution to beat all your work related hardships are to catch a plane to Goa. And why not? Tourists from all around the world descend at this small state in India to celebrate New Year’s. It is but fitting that we include Goa in our monthly list of ideal New Year’s eve destinations around the world.
Honestly, it would take you 2-3 days to experience the whole of Goa. Its serene beaches on both North and South belts will take a couple of days to cover including shopping. It’s rich Portuguese architecture will take you on another trip altogether. Some of the best things in Goa are cheap booze, multiple transport mediums, wonderful local and European cuisines, casinos, late night parties and endless shopping.
The official (maybe unofficial) footwear of Goa are a pair of beach slippers. Carry your swim gear, shampoo, conditioner, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen, when visiting Goa. Accommodation is provided by major hotels, holiday homes or guest houses. The time from October to January is usually considered as peak season. The prices of rooms tend to rise during this time. The best way to travel around Goa is via a hired vehicle. Uber and Ola are non-existent in Goa.
There are approximately 22 beaches in Goa. They are Arambol, Anjuna, Baga, Bambolim, Calangute, Candolim, Chapora, Dona Paula, Miramar, Morjim, Sinquerim, Vagator, Agonda, Benaulim, Bogmalo, Canaguinim, Cavelossim, Colva, Majorda, Mobor, Morjim, Palolem and Varca. Adding to the beaches are the forts, go-karting arena, pubs, museums, churches, temples and wildlife sanctuaries.
Places that need to be in your must-visit list are:
- Chapora fort – The famous wide-angle shot in ‘Dil Chahta Hai’ was shot here, including the part where Aamir Khan is chasing after Saif Ali Khan.
- Aguada Fort – The fort was built in 1613 by the Portuguese, but still maintains its aura.
- Se Cathedral and Basilica of Bom Jesus – Located at Old Goa, the Bom Jesus Basilica was built in 1605 and contains the remains of St. Francis Xavier (who is the patron saint of Goa). December 3rd is celebrated as the Feast of Saint Francis Xavier, and attracts tourists from world over.
- International Film Festival of India – Goa is the permanent destination for IFFI to be held each year. So, if you are a movie buff and want to watch movies from world over, attend the festival in November.
- Naval Museum – Located at Vasco da Gama, the naval museum is dedicated to Indian Naval Aviation history.
- Panjim Church – The Church of our Lady of Immaculate Conception, located at the heart of the capital city of Panaji, is a gorgeous church that is featured in movies such as Aashiqui 2, Josh etc.
- Flea Market – Perfect place to buy gifts, souvenirs and jewelry, the flea markets at Anjuna, Mapusa and Calangute are perfect for a visit on Fridays.
- Casino – The Deltin Caravela, Casino Pride and Deltin Royale are the popular ones here.
- Restaurants – Enjoy Goa’s traditional cuisine by dining at popular restaurants such as Café Mambo at Baga, Curly’s at Anjuna, Martin’s Corner at Majorda, Joey’s at Bogmalo, John’s Seagull at Bogmalo and Bora Bora at Morjim.
- Nightlife – The nightlife in Goa is pretty active thanks to clubs such as Cavana, SinQ, Nyex, Cape Town, Kamaki, Red Square, Titos, Hilltop, LPK etc.
- Wildlife Sanctuaries – Bondla in Ponda, Mhadei sanctuary (great for bird watching) and Netravali wildlife sanctuaries are visited by children and adults alike.
- Water sports – Its usually at the beaches that you can indulge in some snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, scuba diving , kayaking and windsurfing.
- Waterfalls – The Dudhsagar waterfalls, located at the Goa-Karnataka border, produces stunning visuals when passing by on a train.
About Loan Singh
Loan Singh is a digital lending platform that prides in providing online personal finance loan or unsecured personal loan to salaried individuals. You can apply for quick funds as an easy emergency loan which is not a bank loan. We provide a loan with the best personal loan interest rates. The instant funds, or instant loans, are loans between Rs. 50,000 and Rs.10,00,000 taken for purposes such as:
- Home improvement loan/Home renovation loan
- Marriage loan/ Wedding loan
- Medical loan
- Used vehicle loan
- Consumer durable loan
- Vacation loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card refinancing loan
- Job relocation loan
- Smartphone loan
- Travel loan
- Festival loans
- Gold jewelry loan
- Shopping loan
- Lifestyle loan
- Short term loans
You can calculate your easy EMIs using our personal loan EMI calculator. We accept bank statement and PAN, for quick loan approval. A bad credit score or credit report errors can lead to personal loan rejection. The ‘Loan Singh Finance Blog’ is one of the best finance blogs in India. Loan Singh is a product of Seynse Technologies Pvt Ltd and is a partner to the Airtel Online Store.
Loan Singh’s Online Presence
Loan Singh is not an anonymous digital platform. We are present on almost all leading social media platforms. All you need to do is look for us. You can find us on Loan Singh Facebook, Loan Singh Twitter, Loan Singh Google+, Loan Singh YouTube, Loan Singh Pinterest, Loan Singh Instagram, Loan Singh LinkedIn, Loan Singh Blogarama, Loan Singh Google Business, Loan Singh Bank Bazaar, Loan Singh Medium, Loan Singh Reddit, Loan Singh Tumblr, Loan Singh Scoop It, Loan Singh Feed, Loan Singh Storify, Loan Singh Digg, and Loan Singh Blogger.
Loan Singh In The News
Loan Singh in Business Standard, Loan Singh in inc42, Loan Singh in Financial Express, Loan Singh in ZeeBiz, Loan Singh in Economic Times, Loan Singh in Analytics Mag, Loan Singh in Know Startup, Loan Singh in Deals4Loans, Loan Singh in Airtel Press Release, Loan Singh in TechCircle, Loan Singh in Medianama, Loan Singh in Hindu Business Line, Loan Singh in Digital Terminal, Loan Singh in Tele Analysis, Loan Singh in India Info Online, Loan Singh in Daily Pioneer, Loan Singh in Ciol, Loan Singh in Livemint, Loan Singh in MoneyControl, Loan Singh in Owler.