The pelting summer heat must have convinced you to board a plane and fly-off to a beach destination. There could be this small issue of travel funds or travel cash not being available. But, that can be solved by applying for a travel personal loan with Loan Singh.
Traveling to a pristine beach destination is easier said than done. These travels are fun, but when you do plan to visit the Caribbean or Bahamas or Greece or Naples or even Goa, you need to be prepared for the sand particles hoofing on to your face and of course, the sunburn. We have put down a collective list of 15 things to remember when heading over to a beach destination for an enthralling summer vacation.
How to Fund Your Dream Holiday?
At Loan Singh, a travel loan is your few-clicks solution to get the funds you need to go on a dream vacation. You can travel solo or plan a family trip. All you need when applying for the travel loan are 3 documents and 10 minutes of your time. The instant preapproved travel loan can be disbursed within a couple of days. So, have faith in Loan Singh, understand the quick application process and get the travel personal loan that you need to enjoy this summer.
Travel Loan at Loan Singh
The unsecured aspect of a travel loan in itself makes it a potent financial solution in times of travel cash crunch. Suppose you remove the offline paperwork, delayed verification, repeated trips to the bank and delayed approval, from the travel loan availing process. And then you turn the process online, with only 3 documents (to be uploaded), an approximately 5-minute application process and doing all this from the confines of your home. These features, my friends, make an online travel loan even faster to avail.
An online travel personal loan is a fantastic option during times of sudden travel plans. Sometimes, your savings might not cover the cost of a complete travel holiday. You might sometimes need to supplement your emergency travel fund with a shot of cash from other sources. It is true that a number of traditional lending institutions provide travel loans. But, isn’t an online travel personal loan synonymous with quick, instant and requiring less paperwork?
So, what’s the best source of travel funds to plan a sudden ‘zindagi milengi na dobaara’ travel trip? How can you travel the world with the least of hassles and no tension? How to apply for an instant travel personal loan? Are there any online travel personal loan providers in India? The single answer to all these questions is Loan Singh.
Travel Loan Features
Travel loans are a type of personal loan. These are provided to salaried professionals who are seeking funding for travel. More and more millennials are opting for online digital lending platforms to apply for travel loan. These platforms marry the instantaneous facet of online lending along with the swift backend processing of credit underwriting.
A simple travel loan application process is further coupled by instant e-approval based on credit worthiness. Even applicants with no credit score can apply for a loan, albeit with a 6-month salary credit. Thanks to travel loans at Loan Singh, millennials can now avail up to 10 Lakh for travelling to some of the most gorgeous and stunning locales around the world.
With travel personal loan being secured in nature, you do not need any collateral, guarantor or security. The travel loan can be used to cover travel (airfare, train, bus, Uber, Ola cab etc.), sightseeing, pilgrimage, accommodation, tours, excursions and shopping. Travel personal loan can be used for either domestic travel holidays across India or a foreign trip to go see the world.
15 Beach Destination Travel Tips
We have put up these tips by simply trying to be empathetical towards each individual. Each one of you, who is reading this travel blog or is a borrower with Loan Singh, should understand why we do this. We strive to provide the best possible service to our borrowers. We look at your credit repayment history to determine if you are travel loan worthy or not. We don’t just want to provide you with a travel loan, but actually help you prepare better for any overseas trip as well. Let’s look at some travel pointers below.
- Try doing some research before choosing the place which will become your vacation pad. The accommodation needs to be as close to the beach as possible. Walking to-and-fro along the sandy pathway makes sense. It would be odd to come out of the water all wet, and then wait for a cab to take you back to the hotel.
- Majority of the famous beach destinations around the world are known to be part of some coastline or belt. Choose the beach which best suits your To-Dos.
- You might prefer a crowded beach which also caters to a number of water sport activities. Or, you could be one of those who prefers to simply soak up the sun reading a novel and sipping a pinacolada. It’s totally up to you.
- Honestly, there is no Bible as to what you need to pack when embarking on your awesome personal loan sponsored beach destination holiday. Understand the weather (it’s summer! A no-brainer here).
- You are bound to get tanned, so ensure you pack a non-allergic sunscreen at any cost.
- Carry towels. You wouldn’t want to be roaming around all wet.
- You will be mostly strolling through the beach or antique shops, so carry your softer and comfortable flip-flops.
- Sunglasses (obviously), hats, scarfs and an extra pair of underwear (the salty water can make it uncomfortable).
- We millennials will surely jump to YouTube to unearth travel hacks. These would help, but just don’t get bogged down by the intricacies. In any case, if you do forget certain essentials, there are general stores located everywhere.
- The packing has to be light. Avoid laptops (“Kuch time toh family key saath spend karo”), heavy shoes or silk material garments.
- If you are eager to try a new water sports such as jet-skiing, surfboarding or fly boarding, do some research first and then opt for trying it out.
- If you are not interested in the paid activities, simply carry your own entertainment. You can play cards on the beach, join a group in their game of volleyball or carry a Frisbee.
- Build sandcastles or collect shells for the aquarium. If you are into sketching, take out your sketchpad and draw some doodles.
- When hitting the waves, make sure your belongings are safe. Don’t wander too far into the sea as well. A good suggestion is to place your electronic products inside a ziplock bag.
- Carry some bandages in case there is a cut or bruise somewhere. Look out for signage with regards to the rip currents. You don’t want to be entering rough waters when rip currents are flowing away from the shore. Keep an eye out for discolored water near shore, sandbars or any gaps between the waves.
About Loan Singh
Loan Singh is a digital lending platform that prides in providing online personal finance loan or unsecured personal loan to salaried individuals. You can apply for quick funds as an easy emergency loan which is not a bank loan. We provide a loan with the best personal loan interest rates. The instant funds, or instant loans, are loans between Rs. 50,000 and Rs.10,00,000 taken for purposes such as:
- Home improvement loan/Home renovation loan
- Marriage loan/ Wedding loan
- Medical loan
- Used vehicle loan
- Consumer durable loan
- Vacation loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card refinancing loan
- Job relocation loan
- Smartphone loan
- Travel loan
- Festival loans
- Gold jewelry loan
- Shopping loan
- Lifestyle loan
- Short term loans
You can calculate your easy EMIs using our personal loan EMI calculator. We accept bank statement and PAN, for quick loan approval. A bad credit score or credit report errors can lead to personal loan rejection. The ‘Loan Singh Finance Blog’ is one of the best finance blogs in India. Loan Singh is a product of Seynse Technologies Pvt Ltd and is a partner to the Airtel Online Store.
Loan Singh’s Online Presence
Loan Singh is not an anonymous digital platform. We are present on almost all leading social media platforms. All you need to do is look for us. You can find us on Loan Singh Facebook, Loan Singh Twitter, Loan Singh Google+, Loan Singh YouTube, Loan Singh Pinterest, Loan Singh Instagram, Loan Singh LinkedIn, Loan Singh Blogarama, Loan Singh Google Business, Loan Singh Bank Bazaar, Loan Singh Medium, Loan Singh Reddit, Loan Singh Tumblr, Loan Singh Scoop It, Loan Singh Feed, Loan Singh Storify, Loan Singh Digg and Loan Singh Blogger.