The pelting summer heat must have convinced you to board a plane and fly-off to a beach destination. There could be this small issue of travel funds or travel cash not being available. But, that can be solved by applying for a travel personal loan with Loan Singh.
Traveling to a pristine beach destination is easier said than done. These travels are fun, but when you do plan to visit the Caribbean or Bahamas or Greece or Naples or even Calangute, you need to be prepared for the sand particles hoofed on your face and the sunburn. We have put down a collective list of 10 things to remember when heading over to a beach destination for an enthralling summer vacation.
15 Beach Destination Travel Tips
We have put up these tips by simply trying to be empathetical towards each individual. Each one of you, who is reading this travel blog or is a borrower with Loan Singh, should understand why we do this. We strive to provide the best possible service to our borrowers. We look at your credit repayment history to determine if you are travel loan worthy or not. We don’t just want to provide you with a travel loan, but actually help you prepare better for any overseas trip as well. Let’s look at some travel pointers below.
- Try doing some research before choosing the place which will become your vacation pad. The accommodation needs to be as close to the beach as possible. Walking to-and-fro along the sandy pathway makes sense. It would be odd to come out of the water all wet, and then wait for a cab to take you back to the hotel.
- Majority of the famous beach destinations around the world are known to be part of some coastline or belt. Choose the beach which best suits your To-Dos.
- You might prefer a crowded beach which also caters to a number of water sport activities. Or, you could be one of those who prefers to simply soak up the sun reading a novel and sipping a Pinacolada. It’s totally up to you.
- Honestly, there is no Bible as to what you need to pack when embarking on your awesome personal loan sponsored beach destination holiday. Understand the weather (it’s summer! A no-brainer here).
- You are bound to get tanned, so ensure you pack a non-allergic sunscreen at any cost.
- Carry towels. You wouldn’t want to be roaming around all wet.
- You will be mostly strolling through the beach or antique shops, so carry your softer and comfortable flip-flops.
- Sunglasses (obviously), hats, scarfs and an extra pair of underwear (the salty water can make it uncomfortable).
- We millennials will surely jump to YouTube to unearth travel hacks. These would help, but just don’t get bogged down by the intricacies. In any case, if you do forget certain essentials, there are general stores located everywhere.
- The packing has to be light. Avoid laptops (“Kuch time toh family key saath spend karo”), heavy shoes or silk material garments.
- If you are eager to try a new water sports such as jet-skiing, surfboarding or fly boarding, do some research first and then opt for trying it out.
- If you are not interested in the paid activities, simply carry your own entertainment. You can play cards on the beach, join a group in their game of volleyball or carry a Frisbee.
- Build sandcastles or collect shells for the aquarium. If you are into sketching, take out your sketchpad and draw some doodles.
- When hitting the waves, make sure your belongings are safe. Don’t wander too far into the sea as well. A good suggestion is to place your electronic products inside a zip lock bag.
- Carry some bandages in case there is a cut or bruise somewhere. Look out for signage with regards to the rip currents. You don’t want to be entering rough waters when rip currents are flowing away from the shore. Keep an eye out for discolored water near shore, sandbars or any gaps between the waves.
Loan Singh is a digital lending platform that prides in providing an unsecured online loan to salaried individuals. You can apply for instant funds with instant approval. An easy emergency loan can be availed in the form of a personal loan, which is not a bank loan. You receive a low personal loan interest rate. This instant loan, which is basically a quick loan, can be paid via easy EMI and can be availed for a number of loan purposes such as:
- Home improvement loan/Home renovation loan
- House repair loan
- Marriage loan/ Wedding loan
- Medical loan
- Second-hand car loan
- Second-hand bike loan
- Second-hand vehicle loan
- Consumer durable loan
- Vacation loan
- Shopping loan
- iPhone loan
- Debt consolidation loan
- Credit card refinancing loan
- Job relocation loan
- Travel loan
- Festival loan
- Shopping loan
You can calculate your easy emi using our personal loan emi calculator. We accept bank statement, PAN, and Aadhaar for instant loan pre-approval. A bad credit score or credit report errors can lead to personal loan rejection. Personal loan defaulter consequences can also ruin your credit score. Improve your credit rating by avoiding emi repayment default. The ‘Loan Singh Blog’ is one of the best finance blogs in India.
Loan Singh’s Online Presence
Loan Singh is not an anonymous digital platform. We are present on almost all leading social media platforms. All you need to do is look for us. Some destinations you can find us on are:
- Loan Singh on Facebook
- Loan Singh on Twitter
- Loan Singh on Youtube
- Loan Singh Pinterest
- Loan Singh on Instagram
- Loan Singh Blogarama
- Loan Singh Google Review
- Loan Singh Medium Blog
- Loan Singh Reddit Blog
- Loan Singh Tumblr Blog
- Loan Singh Scoop It Blog
- Loan Singh Storify Blog
- Loan Singh Digg Blog
- Loan Singh Blogger
- Loan Singh Lymelight
- Loan Singh Justdial